How Can I Protect My Assets Now
What Are My Estate Planning Options
Special Needs Trust
I Have a Special Needs Child
I Am A Veteran And I Need Help
Tax Advantaged Accounts
I Need to Protect My Assets
Our team Is Ready to Help.
what can we do for you?
The Sky's The Limit
Estate Preservation And Protection Specialists
When someone says “trust” or “trust fund” you may imagine a well-to-do family in a mansion with decades of wealth passing from generation to generation. But there is nothing to stop you from protecting your assets with the same legal vehicles these families use and it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg to do so.
You and your family can enjoy the benefits of a trust and in most cases it is the most effective way to eliminate or reduce inheritance taxes, gift taxes, capital gains taxes, income taxes and estate tax. Not to mention you skip the probate fees and delays that come with passing your assets on to your heirs through a will.
They love us!
what our clients have to say
Benefits of a trust include
• What’s the difference between a will and a trust?
• What’s the best thing I can do to protect my assets?
• Can you tell me how to set up a living trust?
• Can you tell me how a living trust works?
• How does a living trust work after death?
• What happens if I need to go in a nursing home?
• Is a living trust revocable?